No products in the cart.
Ubiquiti airMax Rocket M5
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ubiquiti Rocket M5 5GHz Hi Power 150+ Mbps 50+km 802.11N MIMO Rocket AP 2×2 MIMO radio airMAX TDMA basestation
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP airMAX base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas requires no special tools — you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
• Rocket M5
• 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
• Mount and mounting strap
Rocket M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5470-5825Mhz.
NOTE: Only 5745-5825 Mhz is supported in the USA and Canada.
• Processor: MIPS 74Kc
• Memory: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)